Saturday, July 8, 2017

Candy Bottle Unboxing!

So, last Friday and today have been kind of special for me: I ordered a new dress from Metamorphose! Not only is this the first thing I've bought for my Lolita wardrobe in more than a year, but it's also the first new-straight-from-the-brand dress I've ever purchased! I can't say first order ever, because I once bought a parasol from Baby SF, but this felt different.

Remember how I said in this post that I was in love with the Candy Bottle print? Well, guess what's on sale?

I ordered it, the dress shipped out on Monday, and I can't tell you how pleasantly surprised I was to find that it arrived yesterday! I was expecting a far longer wait.


Meta sent me a bunch of little things along with the dress, too!


In addition to the obligatory shopping bag, there's also a nice little sticker, and fabric swatches from their Matryoshka Doll print!


There are also two spreads of the Cherry Berry Song series, and Crown Label's Bakery Cafe.


... and two sets of design sketches! One for the Dim Light series, and the other for Bakery Cafe! That bear is so cute.

Alright, of course, now for the main event:


The JSK! I went with off-white because it just seems like I can coordinate it with more things. It's a nice, soft cotton, and it's super girly, even though construction-wise, it's almost the same as my more Classic Wheel of Time JSK. The fabric almost has a pink hue to it!


I'm in love with these buttons down the front! No, they aren't functional, sadly!


The little, pink satin bows are a great addition, and the lace on the hem has the Meta Swan Logo!


Here's a shot of it from the back - and the only thing about this dress that's off are the waist ties. This is my second-shortest dress, yet it has the _longest_ waist ties I've ever seen. But it's not a big deal in the slightest.

Have any of you gotten anything in mail recently? Let me know or link me to more unboxing videos in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...