Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dream Dress Aesthetic Collages



March 18th's 365 Lolita Lifestyle Challenge was "Create a collage of your favorite dress and beautiful images in the same color." I'm going to pick two of my longest-running dream dresses for this-- how do you pick just one?


Lolita Lifestyle Day 77

First, we have Innocent World's Fairy Tale print. I already have this print in green and in the highwaisted JSK, but the black, square JSK has always been my favorite. One day, I'll own it.

Then, I made a collage for another original dream dress, Mary Magdalene's Fraise Cerise OP in red and white. I fell in love with this dress when I was first researching different substyles, and a magazine shoot of it was added onto the LoitaFashion.org Country Lolita page. The image immediately stole my heart. Mary Magdalene is one of those brands that I never think about getting, because I don't think I'll ever fit into it, but it rekindles my love for Lolita every time I see it, whether worn or on a mannequin.

For funsies, here's the photoshoot image that I was talking about!

Too beautiful, I melt every time!

Did you make any aesthetic collages for dream dresses? If you did, link them to me down in the comments, I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...