Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2016 Wardrobe Post

This is a month late, but because I'm not posting this to EGL, I don't mind so much. But here's my wardrobe post! I only photographed my main pieces, most of my accessories, and some other odds and ends that are brand. Be warned, this is a long and image-heavy post.

The Dresses

Metamorphose Temps de Filles Velveteen
Embroidery Ribbon JSK in Wine - 2007
Innocent World Ribbon Doll OP in Green
- 2005


Innocent World Fairy Tale Highwaist JSK in
Green x Brown - 2013

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Sorcerer's
Horoscope JSK in Black x Offwhite - 2015

Metamorphose Temps de Fille Summer Lucky Pack JSK in
offwhite - 2012

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Sugar Bouquet
Shirring OP in Black - 2007

Sweet Mildred Constellation JSK in Navy
- 2015

Metamorphose Temps de Fille Rabbit Cafe
Frill JSK in Black - 2009

Metamorphose temps de Fille Wheel of Time
Shirring Pinafore JSK in Green - 2014

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Garden Alice Print
Babydoll JSK in Mint - 2009

Closeup of the Garden Alice Print. So much detail!

The Skirts (not including underskirts)

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Bunny Milk and Snow Strawberry
Skirt in Black - 2010


Closeup of Bunny Milk and Snow Strawberry. I love these
bunnies so much!
Innocent World's Pompadour Skirt in Pink - 2009
The back of the Pompadour skirt has this really pretty bustle!


Odds and Ends


Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Short Sleeve Shirring cutsew
 (2012) and Chained Berry Memoir bolero (2011).

My wristcuffs, left to right: Belladonna, handmade, Bodyline

The box where I keeps my ribbon combs and some jewelry.
Red combs are Angelic Pretty and the bordeaux is Innocent World

A friend gave me this decorative box, and now I use it to store
all of my headwear!
All of my Lolita headwear! I love headbands with bows.
Top: BtSSB Shirley Poppy Fairy headbow in black and white
Middle: Two offbrand headbands, an offbrand bow clip,
AP's Charm Logo headbow in black, a Meta rectagle headress,
and a Sweet Mildred floral veil headband
Bottom: AP Wonder Cookie headband in pink x white

My socks
Top row: AP, BtSSB, IW, AP, Offbrand, Fan+Friend
Second row: AP, BtSSB, AP, Offbrand, IW.

My Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Parasol.
And my bags! A Metamorphose tote, a pink Usakumya pochette,
and a red Innocent World Angel Wing three-way bag.
And that was my 2016 wardrobe post! It's changed a lot in the last year. In fact, last year almost all of my dresses were pink! I can't wait to see how it will change and evolve this year.

Did you make a wardrobe post? Post a link in a comment below, I love to look at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...