Thursday, June 9, 2016

365 Lolita Lifestyle Photography Challenges

There were lots of topics for this challenge since the end of May that have had to do (or I made do) with pictures, so I decided to put them all on one post!

Day 148: Carry Something to Take Notes On and Fill it With the Wonderful Things About Your Day

Or: I took a long walk around the lake and took pictures of some of the good things I saw.










Day 151: Photograph Your Favorite Lolita Purse


Ruby had a long day at Colossalcon-- I loaned her and the rest of a coordinate to a friend. She's been chilling in my desk ever since.


Day 154: Design a Coordinate Based on a Uniform

This is usually a pretty easy challenge: there are a lot of pieces, particularly Angelic Pretty, that look like they were inspired by the typical school uniform. Lots of pleated skirts, and plenty of sailor-collar-styled tops and dress bodices. I wanted to try something different, though I can see a lot of other people trying this out for their uniform of choice, too.


This is based on the girl's uniform from Ouran High School Host Club. It's definitely a warmer outfit because of the layers, but using a cutsew instead of a blouse should help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...