Saturday, June 18, 2016

Five Facts About My Lolita Wardrobe

Another topic from the 365 Lolita Challenge: Share five facts about your wardrobe!

1. Almost all of my main pieces are brand



With the exception of my Sweet Mildred JSK, all of my dresses and skirts (not including the underskirts) are brand. After I bought my first piece years ago, I knew there would be no going back for me.

2. My wardrobe used to be entirely pink



Yep. Right now, I have mostly darker colors, but about a year and a half ago, I had mostly pink! A couple of Baby babydoll JSKs, an Angelic Pretty lucky pack dress, and even Happy Garden and the Sugar Pansy special set, all of it pink. This is why I still have pink shoes, a pink parasol, and my pink Usakumya.

3. Almost all of my main pieces were purchased second-hand



Again, my Sweet Mildred JSK is the exception, though it was still purchased for a similar price to a lot of my other dresses.

4. My clothes get hung up in sets



I pair blouses and JSKs on the hanger, and occasionally headwear and boleros. This saves on closet space, and is good for putting together coordinates so you don't have to scramble the week before a meet!

5. My Lolita clothes take up half the closet



We have a walk-in closet, and since my significant other only uses a quarter of the space, I was encouraged to use more space to set apart my "normal" clothes and my Lolita wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...