Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Favorite Brand

You should all be aware that I'm in love with blogging challenges, because I love writing prompts. It makes my writing life so simple ahaha...

Anyway, another fun one that I like is the Lolita 52 Challenge, where you get one topic a week, instead of one a day. You can read all of the prompts here, at FYeahLolita, if you haven't already seen them.

Lolita 52 Challenge Week One: My Favorite Brand

I thought that this topic would be a good one first week prompt. What better way to get to know a Lolita than to know their favorite brand?

Without further ado, my favorite brand is...


Because of course it is.

What can I say? There's something that's just timelessly Lolita about Baby, the Stars Shine Bright for me. I've owned several Baby items over the three years I've been doing this, and I always love the same things: the lace, the details, the cuts, and the fabrics. Right now, I own one of their OPs, one skirt, and two JSKs, as well as a novelty mug and an Usakumya pochette. Of course, I have tons more Baby on my wishlist, but for now, I'm absolutely in love with the items that I have.

Stock photo of my last BtSSB purchase;
Sorcerer's Horoscope JSK in black and
off-white-- just look at the gold accents!
I do still have a soft spot in my heart for the other big brands, like Metamorphose, Angelic Pretty, and Innocent World, but Baby's pieces are always the ones I find myself fawning over the hardest.

Now enjoy a bunch of photos of some of my favorite Baby pieces!


 

What's your favorite brand? Do you prefer indie brands, or even make your own? Let me know down in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...