Saturday, January 9, 2016

Fairy-Tale Coordinate

Day nine of the 365 Lifestyle Lolita challenge is create a coordinate based on a fairy tale! I had meant to try to make one based on my own wardrobe (especially since I have a print that's literally named "Fairy Tale"), but I decided that I'd have more fun remaking an old Polyvore coordinate I mocked up a couple years ago.

Right here is the original that I made two years ago, just after I'd really got into Lolita fashion:
If you've never seen or read The Last Unicorn, here's the character upon which I based the coordinate, just for reference:


So, let's see what I came up with two years later:

I went with something simpler this time, though I used the same JSK. The blouse is more reminiscent of the film's time period, and the accessories are a mix of pearls and flowers-- pearls for the seaside castle in which Lady Amalthea resides during her time as a human, and flowers for her forest home. Instead of coordinating everything with purple, I went with white to match her unicorn-ness better.

All in all, I think I like this second one a lot better. How about you? What did you come up with for a fairy-tale themed coordinate? Leave your comments, ideas, or links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...