Saturday, April 30, 2016

Macaron Madness! (Coordinate)

We had a topic from the 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge that was pretty easy: build a coordinate around a dessert! I've had macarons on the mind, recently, and I'm pretty in love with an Innocent World print from a couple of years ago, so that's what I decided to throw together on PolyVore!

Patisserie!

The JSK is Innocent World's Patisseries de Paris JSK in beige with the matching socks, Inocent World shoes, a Magic Tea Party blouse, a headbow from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, and a couple of accessories from Etsy.

Did you make a coordinate for this challenge? Let me know or link me to it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...