Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Witch's Apprentice (Coordinate)

The April 15th 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge was to build a coordinate around your newest dress. For me, that's my Sorcerer's Horoscope JSK in black and white by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright.



Quick Outfit Rundown:

Jsk: Sorcerer's Horoscope (BtSSB)
OTKs: Astronomical Clock (IW)
Headbow: Logo Ribbon Charm Headbow (AP)
Blouse/Shoes: Offbrand

I decided to opt for something more simple, even though the dress itself is super fancy... mostly because I'm lacking in the "fancy" department! Most of my wardrobe was built around the idea of wearing Lolita several times a week, so a lot of what I have is toned down or casual. Still, I can't resist pairing that JSK with this lovely Angelic Pretty headbow!



Another quick 365 Topic from this past week was "What dress are you currently coveting?" While my wishlist is quite extensive, recently I've been daydreaming the most about Angelic Pretty's Holy Lantern and Horror Garden JSKs.

 

It doesn't help that everyone's been getting their Holy Lantern orders recently! So jealous! And Horror Garden at my last check was still selling for well over its retail price. Maybe in a year or so it'll go down, and I'll be able to get my hands on it.

What dress are you currently coveting? Let me know in the comments below! And share pictures of coordinates you've made with your recent purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...