Tuesday, April 26, 2016

10 Items From My Wishlist

So you'll notice that there's been a change to the blog: the name is different! I finally decided to go with "Floating on Macarons" instead of Grisaille Dreams in Color. I like it better, I think. Anyway, on to the blogging challenge!

This is a topic from the 30 Day Lolita Challenge (you can find the original list here) that caught my eye. I have an extensive wishlist, so I'll just have to boil it down to 10 dream dresses!

1. Melty Ribbon Chocolate JSK by Angelic Pretty


2. Fancy Rose JSK by Angelic Pretty


3. Chocolat-Chan Going Out JSK by Angelic Pretty


4. Dozing Cat Bustle Pinafore JSK by Metamorphose Temps de Fille


5. Horror Garden JSK by Angelic Pretty


6. Wonder Story JSK by Angelic Pretty


7. Fairy Tale Square JSK by Innocent World


8. Bambi de la ForĂȘt Secrete ~Petite Princesse de la ForĂȘt JSK I by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright


9. Strawberry Jam Long JSK by Innocent World


10. Kuma-Chan's Christmas Holly Night Ribbon JSK by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright


It's funny because I started slapping down dresses and I noticed a couple things about my list: first, while I love OPs and wish I had more, almost my entire wishlist is made of JSKs. Second, I claim that Baby is my favorite brand, but half of my wishlist is Angelic Pretty. I think I'm a closet AP fangirl.

Anyway, what's on your wishlist? Let me know or post links in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...