Tuesday, May 24, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Cluster!

It's been a while since I posted something from this challenge! A lot of the things for May weren't really bloggable, or were things that I was unable to do for whatever reason, but there are plenty of little ones that I can combine right here!

Day 117: Look through photographs from before your time

Tracking down old photographs of my ancestors is a great personal joy of mine, part of my lager hobby of building my family tree. Getting to see images of the people who allowed me to be sitting here typing this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Here are some of my favorites:

Joe & Louisa (Schwind) Shiple Family
Circa 1890; my great-great-great grand-
parents, Joseph and Louisa. They both look so stately!
william h h calvert
circa 1900: My 4th great-grandfather,
William. I'm in love with how decorative
the framing is!
Annette fox
c. 1900 - The second wife of William;
I think she's an aunt? Mostly, I wanted to
show the matching frames.
1961 - My grandmother and her family when
she was a child (right). I really enjoy my
great-grandma's knowing smile.
Day 124: Photgraph Your Online Handle Handwritten



I tried my best to make it look nice

Day 127: Photograph Your Room

I won't take you through my whole room, especially because I share it with someone else, but here are a few snapshots of my favorite spots!







That's about it for this post. Have you blogged about any of the recent 365 challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...